Friday, February 27, 2009

On your mark....


Hello all....

Thought I would start this to refrain from sending you daily "forwarded" emails that in retrospect just aren't that funny the next day. You can (at your leisure) check this page for my whereabouts....songs of the week....pics.....interesting facts that you can use....upcoming events (Easter @ Sue & Peters) and other general musings.

And nobody can bitch because I did (or did not) send them an email.
Picture is Maribeth and Colleen's favorite Mexican waiter Leonardo.....who I have a "feeling" may show up on my doorstep one day....which wouldn't be all bad because he makes a mean Margarita and has pillows at the ready.

Ciao Chow for now.....(RIP J.W. .....didyaknow he was married!?)

Marty

5 comments:

smcnally said...

testing

smcnally said...

finally got this to work so I could post a comment!!! ok - so I think it is an actor who is on some sitcoms that I can't remember the name of..oh wait...the sitcom was his name...

smcnally said...

oh geez - I posted the comment about the trivia question in the wrong place. I'm delirious. Just ask john.

Marty McFly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marty McFly said...

If you post on the wrong date ....with the correct answer....you will not qualify for that week's Grand Prize!!
RULE 32422.22