Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Trivia Tuesday..and theeeyyyyrrrrrrreeeeee offff!

Ahhhh....
Warm weather....green grass.....bad hamburgers....juleps....horsies and hangovers....some of my favorite Derby Memories.
Due to the fact that I will be attending my last Communion as a parent this year for Katie....
I will not be trekking south of the Ohio River this year.
But next year....."game on".

Speaking of the races......who are these two Gents of the track?
(Yes......I need both of their names...there are no 1/2 Grand Prize awards)

Hints...
A couple of Oscars between them (understatement)....one grew up on Tripp Ave in Chicago....other is a "Sir" not a "mister"....one may be chilly....the other was a composer with #1 hits in several different languages..recorded by Nat King Cole...Judy Garland...Elvis Costello....Michael Jackson.....among others.

First correct email to unobuckeroo@aol.com takes home the Grand Prize!!

Marty
Bay City, MI

No comments: