Saturday, May 9, 2009

Double DOH!!

I think that it is fair to say that Homer isn't a Hoosier.....after stopping at 4 Post Offices in the last 2 days...I am without any Simpsons Stamps.

  • P.O. # 1......"What??.....They don't come out until next week on May 7th." (??)
  • P.O. # 2......"Yeah I got 'em....(success I thought)....uhhhh.....they won't scan and nobody teached me how to manually enter digits... so I can't sell 'em to ya."
  • P.O. # 3......."I didn't know that Jessica Simpson had a stamp....damn!"....I told her politely that 'No..... actually I'm looking for the O.J. Simpson stamp'..paused... turned and left.
  • P.O. # 4......Polish guy relieving for lunch breaks....I got out of line after 4 minutes of his broken English.....was afraid I might go O.J. on him.

Thinking about crossing the stateline into Kentucky.....but on the other hand.....DOH!

Marty

Evansville, IN

No comments: