Friday, December 18, 2009

We have a Weiner!!!

6 out of the 7 living First Ladies at lunch.....
obviously Michelle was still in H.S and Nancy wanted to go home.....
never liked her much.

Well some controversy this week.....
as I mentioned on Tuesday....
"I needed the first....middle and last names of both individuals"

Soooo......although I have several "almost" correct answers...
and you know how I like my answers spelled correctly.....
it took the detailed mind of an accountant to win this week......
MOLLY FLYNN your GRAND PRIZE is in the mail!!!!!!

JOHN WAYNE GACY JR. and
ELEANOR ROSALYNN (two n's) SMITH CARTER
  • "Dancer" was Mrs. Carter's Secret Service Code Name.

  • Gacy painted while at Statesville Prison....and one of his pieces of work was the Major League Baseball Logo....which was signed (unknowingly) by 46 Baseball Hall of Famers including Mantle, DiMaggio, Williams, Koufax, Berra and even President Nixon.


Marty
Creve Couer, IL

No comments: