Saturday, March 20, 2010

Friday Firsts......

In my 47 years.....none of these were accomplished until yesterday....

  • I now own a chainsaw....
  • I now own a wheel barrow with 2 wheels....
  • I now own a King Size bed....
  • I built a fire pit...
  • I raked leaves for 10 hours....
  • I burned leaves for 9 hours....
  • I took a cold shower....(Hot water heater set way too low....and I couldn't wait....that burning leaf smell just had to go!)
  • I got sunburn in March....
  • I enjoyed a text free dinner with Erin...(her phone broke)...I know that we had a text free dinner once when she was 5....but that doesn't count.
  • I have a pet goose....Chelveston. He came up out of the water while I was raking leaves and stayed by my side for the next 10 hours....following me into the garage...up the stairs to the deck...and almost into the fire pit. It is either my dynamic personality....or the slices of bread Erin was feeding him.
  • I met my neighbor Larry....who is from here and told me that my pet duck was really a goose.

    Marty
    Marion, IL
    68* and sunny.

No comments: