Friday, March 26, 2010

We have a Wiener!!!


Note to myself.....
when posting a TT photo....
don't put the answers on the photo...
If I only had a brain!

Sharp eyes this week caught that the photo I posted on Tuesday was actually autographed by Ray Bolger to John Stamos....duh!!....or double duh!!!
I missed it....
until I went back and tilted my laptop screen.

Mz. Molly Maley was this week's first correct entry...
and your GRAND PRIZE will be arriving shortly.

Thanks for all of the Rueben Kincaid/Dave Madden guesses....
that wasn't a planned diversion...but you made me chuckle.

Ray Bolger played Shirly Partridge's father on the Partridge Family...
his name in the Wizard of Oz was "Hunk"...
(one of the farmhands on Dorothy's farm)

More Ray Bolger coming on tomorrow's blog...stay tuned.

Cool deleted dance scene from the Wizard of Oz....




Marty
Riverton, IL

No comments: