Thursday, April 15, 2010

Boys Night Out.......


I don't remember going to this type of celebration in my H.S. years.....
but maybe my grades had something to do with it at the time.

While Mar is away with her Dad/brother gambling
Dan's College Tuition nest egg in Vegas this week......
Dan and I attended the "TOP 10% of Class Banquet" for the LTHS 2010 Seniors last night....
held at DiNolfo's in Homer Glen.
I think he is leaning towards becoming a Fighting Leatherneck
at Western Illinois this fall......story still developing.

"Illinois State Scholar" was also not next to my name in the yearbook.....
Dan has done himself and us proud!

But...
he needs to remember...
He may be smarter....
but as the photo shows....
I still have a couple of inches and at least a couple of pounds on him.

http://www.southtownstar.com/neighborhoodstar/orlandpark/2112293,032110lthsTopTen.article

Marty
Riverton, IL

No comments: