Sunday, July 25, 2010

More fam damily......

96.6*.....in the shade.
My new digital outdoor thermometer that sticks to the outside of my kitchen window.
Another recent purchase of things I really don't need from Wal*Mart!

.....got a lake
.....got a boat house
.....but no boat.
(but I'm OK with that.....shhhhhh don't tell Mar)

The Ruddy's taking is some suds....sun and stories.
Where do all Southern Illinois Hillbillies go on a HOT Saturday afternoon??
WAL*MART......
if you can't beat 'em.....join 'em.
The BEST Corn-Shuckers this side of the Ohio River.....Clare & Katie.

OK....so you kind of had to be there.....
but imagine Peter's surprise when he went to
take a drink of his Sprite at dinner....
and all of the Sprite landed on his lap.
Reason....
He took one of my old light fixture glass shades
that I had taken down last week
(which looks like a glass tumbler)
and filled up his drink.....
but there was no bottom on this shade
and gravity did it's thing when he picked it up.
.....and we were sober!
Marty





No comments: