Monday, August 16, 2010

Now THAT was a picnic.......

Where it all started.....

My ticket to McNallypalooza 2010.....2G.


Waterballoon......12 O'Clock.....

Erin's beanbag heading for the hole...

"I'm waaaaayyyyy too cool to wear my nametag like everyone else...."

McNallys and Ruddys......

Gina kicks off.....
the "Steal your prize back from your relative" game....

Zoe masters the "Cookie on the Forehead" game....

Jake....Katie...Lucy....Grace & Clare posing with the infamous CowTales....

Kids got CowTales and I-Tunes cards for prizes....
and I get.........

"OK guys......
are you sure that there isn't anything else I should be doing here?"

Clare.....loses it off of the right ear.
Zoe.......steady as she goes!!
Katie....can almost taste it!!

The McNally ladies.....


The Specks....



Joan and Nancy.....


.


Great time had by all.....and perfect weather to boot.
Caught up with the old McNally's and met a few new McNally faces.
Marilynn and gang did a great job with kicking off this event again.
Everyone now has their questionnaire to complete and get back in to her for next year!
Looking forward to it!!
.
Marty
Wellston, MI

No comments: