Wednesday, October 20, 2010

U.P. and over the lake.....

I must say....
over the 73,277 miles that I have put on my 2010 Impala
in the last 12 months...
Tuesday's 250 from Escanaba, MI to Traverse City, MI were the most rewarding.

I have never been around Lake Michigan or in the U.P. for that matter...
very serene and untouched.
Gives one a whole new perspective for how big the lake really is.
Lots of older 40's-50's roadside motels that have been updated along the way and small towns that look like fun.

Today was beautiful..and in the 60's...hard to keep ones eyes on the road.

Driving with my knees...
on my cell phone...
eating an Egg McMuffin.....
shaving...
and taking this picture.
(just kidding Mom.....
it was a Sausage McMuffin)

Pulled over for this one.....Mackinac Bridge in the distance.
1000 times more beautiful in person.

Marty
Payne, OH

No comments: