Friday, December 3, 2010

We Have a Wiener!!!

Well.....just when I thought I had another week to myself.....
Chuckles pulls it out!
Thanks for your Ringo....Fleegle (from the Banana Splits) and Neil Diamond guesses....
but Mr. Pollard had the correct answer at the 12th hour!!

Peter Halsten Thorkelson...aka Peter Tork from the Monkees.

Neil Diamond was close....
because the "b" side to "(I'm not your) Steppin' Stone" was
"I'm a Believer" which was written by Neil....but no cigar!



Why Mr. Tork was in the Batmobile and not in the Monkeemobile....
is not known.

But what is known is....
--Peter was my least favorite Monkee...
--I had a Monkee lunch box....
--I have Mickey's autograph...
(my Mom & Dad saw him in a play at Pheasant Run in 1969)
--The Monkeemobile Kit Car was the first hobby car I ever assembled....
--There were actually 2 Monkeemobiles..
one of them was restored and recently sold to a MI collector for $360,000.


......why is Davey's bass guitar plugged into the bass drum?

Marty
Vacation.

No comments: