Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Trivia Tuesday!!

After a 70*+ weekend in Marion.....it's back to reality.

I know now that baseball is just around the corner because I received my White Sox Season Tickets plan brochure.....not sure how I got on that mailing list?
I would purchase the "13-game Ozzie Plan"....
only if Ozzie promised to take those days off!
Also....
the Ozzie Plan gets me "specially priced parking"
& "inside access to team news"?????
Good Luck with that Jerry.

Back to business.....
first email to unobuckeroo@aol.com to correctly name the portly 2-time gold glover above.....
will win this week's GRAND PRIZE and TT Bragging Rights for the next 7 days.

Hints...
  • Started his MLB career and ended it in the same city....15 years apart but on different teams.
  • Attended the All-Star Game several times as a player.
  • His son played in the big leagues for a time.
  • Initially signed for $25k
  • Was a MLB Manager.
  • You can now buy a house from him....or his son.

Marty
Webberville, MI

No comments: