Friday, May 6, 2011

We Have a Wiener....and some losers on my end.

Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden........
would be the correct guess this week....
and Mz. Molly Flynn was the first correct one in.
Your GRAND PRIZE will be on it's way shortly!!!
--To all...quit your bitchin' about the Royal Wedding Invite hint.....
I wasn't invited either!!

DERBY NEWS.....
It's 4am on Friday morning as my brother snores away as I type this.....
here is a recap of Day 1.

Since my first Derby almost 30 years ago.....
today was the best weather day ever...not a cloud in the sky and barely 70*!!
FREE parking and a $5 admission sealed the deal!



As Bob Uecker would say....."FRONT ROW"!!

OK....
only I could F*** up a 5 horse race......
I took 4 of the 5 horses in an Exacta box.....leaving the #4 horse out.
Even after the drunken rail bird sitting in front of us swore that #4 would win.
....and guess who won!?!?!?!?


Meet the "new" Mr. Donald Allen......
we found all of the back doors and secret passages to get up to the rail this coming Saturday.
We figure that it will be easier to bribe the ushers....than to pay full price!



If we stay put in our seats until Saturday evening.....
we should be ok......right?


I could be a guide horse rider after I retire someday.....

I would go with "Nehro" on Saturday if the track stays dry.......and if it rains as expected....I would go with Calvin Borel on "Twice the Appeal".


Rots a ruck!!
No Refunds or lawsuits please!

Marty
Looeyville, KY

No comments: