Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Trivia Tuesday...and a CHA...CHA...CHA!!

Welcome back to another exciting chapter of TT.....
First email to unobuckeroo@aol.com to correctly name the lightfooted dancer above...
Will be this week's GRAND PRIZE winner...
and have TT Bragging Rights for the next 7 days!!
...and of course, need FULL name.

Hints...
  • Would have been 89 this week!
  • Married 5 times...
  • Had her own television show....
  • Her dad was in the closet....and not cleaning the closet.
  • Had a former U.S. President as a distant cousin....
  • Oscar Nominee...
  • Grammy winner...
  • Has her own stamp....
  • I.R.S was not her friend...



21 years ago today....
I closed on the house in Lockport by day and had a baby by night.
(..... actually "I" didn't have the baby..
but I helped Mar with her breathing...hee..hoo..hee..hoo)
Watch out world!!

Marty
Fowler, IN

1 comment:

Erin said...

LMAO YES! for some reason I don't think that was my raincoat...