Sunday, November 6, 2011

Looking for a '51 DeSoto and only have 11 Grand??

So I have driven by Country Classic Cars at least 51 times.....
but had a chance to stop last week in beautiful Staunton, IL.

Acres and acres of old classic cars.....and all for sale.
From old Jeeps to Rolls Royces to Corvairs and Vettes.....
I even saw a '75 Vega Station Wagon along with a '84 Renault Alliance convertible.

Unfortunately his web site is as old as his Desoto.....

I would recommend a stop in case you are ever heading south on I-55.....
Most of the cars are in good shape....they run and are reasonably priced.

Hard to walk away from a '65 Ford Fairlane 2dr V-8 for under 5 grand!
Now I am starting to sound like "Linn Burton for certain"...
Google it kids.




Whatever happened to "Rusty Jones"??

Marty

No comments: