Friday, April 6, 2012

Two for two baby!!!



Maybe I should move to California....
ever since I have been here I have been on a roll!!

Thanks for all of your Phil Mickelson guesses...
--yes, he's a golfer.
--yes, he was a Sun Devil.
--but no he didn't kill his wife....
and dump her remains while "fishing".

His H.S. golf teammate Scott Peterson did though....
and that is another thing Modesto is "famous" for......wackjobs!
Scott currently resides in San Quentin, CA....prison.

Check out this story from Chowchilla, CA which was just south of me.
So pretty out here that you don't think evil lurks.....but it does.

But as I head back to Gacy, Dahmer & Speck land......
I guess evil lurks everywhere!!

(...and for you youngsters out there....
Gacy, Dahmer & Speck isn't a law firm.)

Marty
Home


No comments: