Friday, February 22, 2013

We've Got a Wiener!!!!



No pulling the wool over Nancy Jane McNally......
She was in first this week with.....
Charles Peete "Charlie" Rose, Jr.

--No relation to Pete Rose.
--Yep.....3 "e"'s in Peete.
--Maybe the only show I watch....
and he's even better on 60 Mins.

Which reminds me.....
Got a new phone app called....TuneIn Radio.
http://tunein.com/

You can also use it on your tablet....
your laptop or your Tandy 1000.
--It not only gets me all of the local radio stations....
--other stations anywhere in the world.
--all of the local police scanners
to ensure that my children are all in before curfew.
--Also....
tons of 60 Mins and Car Talk podcasts.

I will be on Holiday
and taking a "3 hour tour" with the Skipper and Mrs. Howell.
Will return on Tuesday, March 5th
with another puzzler and some
good Irish Tuneage for March.
(maybe a surprise update if I can get wi-fi)

Marty

No comments: