Monday, April 22, 2013

My Kinda Town.....

Sooooooo.......
While Maribeth was out in Vegas this weekend "investing" our nest egg.......
I decided to take Molly/Katie and go explore Chicago for the weekend.

I will be delighting you with all of my new Chicago facts and finds for the rest of this week.

Find #1.....The Comfort Suites at 320 N. Michigan Ave.
http://www.comfortsuiteschicago.com/

They recently rehabbed an old office building and turned it into a hotel.
Right in the middle of the Loop just south of the river.

Used my points and due to the fact that I use Comfort hotels when
I travel to other great cosmopolitan cities such as Akron and Ft. Wayne.....
they upgraded me to the "Presidential Suite".

Now most of the time when I get upgrades with Comfort....
it usually means extra towels, hot water and a remote that works.

Not here in Chicago.....
top Penthouse....26th floor with 2 beds/2bathrooms/dining room/kitchen/loft and outdoor patio.
I felt like Snoop Dogg on 4/20.

Pic above is from the patio in panoramic mode.....

More tips to follow......

Marty
Chester, VA

No comments: