Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dia Nueve.....

Saturday was on the vacation schedule as a "do-nothing" day.....
and we lived up to that.
Again......
beautiful.....
partly sunny......
mid-80's.....
slight northeasterly breeze.....
bla..bla..bla.....another day in paradise.


Maribeth finished another book.......

Molly....Katie....and Dan.....
taking in their last day of no "wind-chill factors" for sometime.
Erin....was invited for this shot,
but spent too much time at Sr. Frogs last night....and was a little "green".

My last obligatory "walking-down-the-beach" shot....
"WHERE IS EVERYBODY?"

Obviously the Mexicans believe that this whole poor economy thing....
will be short-lived.
Sweet condo development going up just north of where we are.....
perfect location.
If you're interested I can get you a deal.....
well not really.....
I don't have my Mexican Real Estate license yet.
I only have my Wal-Mart Greeter and my Singing Caballero license so far.
Try this website.....

Condos next to our building....
have rooftop swimming pools on top of the penthouse condos.

When 3 out of 4 are asleep before 4pm on vacation.....
you know it's time to go home.
(Erin made it for this picture....well kind of)

Made a last minute run to Wal-Mart tonight after dinner for more crap souvenirs.
We ran into Napoleon Dynamite on our way out.......sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Marty

No comments: