Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dia Ocho....

Moved down the beach today to a cool 4-bedroom condo in Kite Towers,
that I found on http://www.vrbo.com/.
I have used this website over the years in WI and FL....
but this is the first time in Mexico.
You deal directly with the owners as opposed to agencies or Real Estate offices....and then it's "Lets-Make-A-Deal" time in this economy.
My AC bill for 2 days will be more than I paid to stay.

Turns out that the lady that owns this lives in downtown Chicago.....
and she made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
We are on the 4th floor of building #1, which is the left one above....the balconies go around 3 sides of the condo.
Great way to wind down the last couple of days.


View of the pool.......I think we are the only ones in the entire building.....HELLO?

Molly's bowl from yesterday.....with some added touches......


Hit the Dolphin Swim this afternoon.....above is my Kodak moment.....
one of the dolphins had a baby in the other pool while we were there.....
and within minutes was swimming along with Mom.



Dan and friend get to know each other........

Molly does the Macarena with Flipper.......

Erin goes for a ride.....

The further north you go.....the quieter it gets....just how I like it.


Going.....going.....going......

Gone.
Marty

No comments: