Saturday, February 4, 2012

CHA...CHA...CHA...Part Duex!!

Good afternoon.....
sorry I'm a little late but,
50th Birthday Parties for Princesses....
don't come around too often.
Plus....seeing Tim Conway twice in less than
6 months is a shock to anyone's system!

Since the "Lite Beer in your Shorts" pic from yesterday's Blog,
was such a hit last night....
(Everybody had it up on their I-Phone....
you can run but you can't hide Jimmy!)
I decided to publish the "real" version.

All these years....
I never noticed the "Package".....
probably due to the bronzed, bandanna wearing Tarzan
named Jay that was next to the Princess.

I know that this looks like the start of a bad "PlayGirl" photo shoot....
but I can assure all that it was a great week with friends
in Wisconsin many moons ago!!

I double-dog-dare Jim and
Jay to make this their new
Facebook Profile Pic.

Here's to another 50!
Marty

No comments: